Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jordan and Logan!

I had the great pleasure of photographing Jordan and Logan a few days ago. I had a great time seeing Jordan again, it has been a few years. We pretty much grew up together. I know she is in every birthday party picture from the early years, and I have some good memories of her and her family. Her Mom was one of my Mom closest friends and she is never far from her thoughts when talking about the past. My Mom always says "I miss Joan, I miss her so much". I know it was bittersweet for her to see these pictures, because Jordan looks a lot like her Momma! Now she is all grown up, I guess I am too, and has a absolutely adorable son Logan. Logan kept me laughing the whole shoot with his serious poses and model like attitude. I loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment