Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ella's Beautiful Baby Session ~ Jacksonville FL Child Photographer

I can't believe it has almost been two years since I first met Ella!  I photographed her every three months her first year of life and even had the pleasure of photographing her first birthday party!  It has been almost a year since I have seen her last and boy she has grown!  With her second birthday right around the corner she is full of energy and only has two speeds.... go and... go  : )    This age can be one of the most challenging to capture, but the reward of getting those perfect shots feels so good!   I should also note that Ella won my Beautiful Baby contest a few months ago...  It is obvious why, she is absolutely precious!


1 comments:

Beth T. said...

These are so precious! She is absolutely adorable :)

Post a Comment