Friday, January 21, 2011

Long time - Jacksonville FL Photographer

It has been a really long time since I have posted... I have tons of excuses, but I will not bore you. Here is some of what I have been up to!


So what is new for 2011? I am really looking forward to spring sessions! Spring is a great time to enjoy the great outdoors and capture great portraits before it gets to hot. Spring also brings Easter Portraits and the famous Flower Field mini sessions!! Don't forget it is not to early to start thinking about Mother's Day, Father's Day and Birthdays! I am now offering portrait gift certificates, which are a great gift for the person who has everything.

I am also really excited to kick off my 2011-2012 Senior Sessions! I am looking for a few more reps from other Jacksonville Highschools so if you are a Junior and interested in a fun opportuinty please email me for more info at Kelli@KelliCarpenter.com. Reps receive great perks, earn cash, and become superstars of my Facebook page, marketing materials, and websites and blogs!

Thank you for checking back in!
Lots of Love!
Kelli

1 comments:

Mommy to Tyler & Maddy said...

I love reading your blog! And soooo loving the slideshow! I would love to have some Father's Day pics done for Matt, I know you will have some great ideas!

Post a Comment