Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why I want to win the Holli True Workshop seat!

To step outside of my comfort zone... To believe in myself... To follow my dream!

It was only last week that I begged my husband to go to the Holli True workshop… Knowing full well Oregon is just a little to far from Florida, and I just had to replace my broken a/c… So I let the dream slide, well I sulked a little… shhhh…

I’m trying to think of what this workshop would mean to me… but the list would be so much shorter if I listed the reason not to attend… hmmm cant think of one!!! I would love the opportunity to learn from someone that I admire, and strive to create images like. I feel that my photography is on the cusp of being great, but I need that extra little kick to make it fab. I have quickly realized over the last year that I LOVE high school senior photography! I love teenagers, their outlook on life, their sense of style, their energy, and lets face it… they take direction much easier than a two year old! I feel like I could grow so much with Holli’s help. I need a little point in the right direction when it comes to editing, consultations, natural expressions, making the best out of lighting, and of course Holli’s fabulous posing techniques!!!

If I won this opportunity I would be beyond thrilled! It would not only be such a gift to me, but to my clients as well! I want to be great for myself but more importantly the people who entrust me with capturing this amazing time in their children’s life… SENIOR YEAR!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment