Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Little Mason ~ Jacksonville Newborn Photographer

I recently got the opportunity to photograph a brand newbie...  Well he is more than just a gorgeous new baby to me because he is actually my Godson and the newest little love of my life.  I had so much fun capturing his little "crinkles" and baby details.  To make the day even more special was the opportunity to photograph Mason on his Mommy's shoulder right above a really important tattoo on her back.  Those two little tiny feet are the actual footprints of Mason's older brother Tyler who was born into Heaven May 17th, 2007.  Though it is an image that will always be bittersweet to those who love and miss Tyler, I know those photographs will always be a treasured memory of Mommy's two precious boys.  I look forward to many more shoots with this little cutie and his sister Maddy, who has graced my website and blog a lot over the last 3 years  : )      ~Kelli

 

1 comments:

Mommy to Tyler & Maddy said...

Awww!!!! I love these! I'm reading your words crying! You did such a great job on Mason's pics and I LOVE the one with Tyler's footprints. When we both thought at the same time to take a pic like this it just reminds me like we always say that God put us in each others lives to go through everything together! Thank you for these precious pictures! I will cherish them forever!!!

Post a Comment